Closing DateMay 18, 2022
The Systems Administrator works with management to troubleshoot hardware and software problems, tracks, and documents solutions. With a focus on supporting and improving systems performance, the Systems Administrator monitors and proactively analyses and addresses potential concerns. Our comprehensive compensation package includes Medical/Dental/Vision, Employee Assistance Program, 401k, 10 Paid Holidays, Paid Sick and Paid Vacation time on an accrued basis. The minimum pay for this position is $26.00/hr. Offers will be based on the successful candidate’s experience.
· Analyzing and figuring out the system needs of the organization
· Installing hardware and software for the network
· Keeping systems operating efficiently by performing any necessary upgrades and repairs
· Planning a strategy to maintain system security on the computers and the network as a whole
· Optimizing and evaluating the system regularly
· Assigning and updating security permissions for the system network
· Training or directing users on the correct use of software and hardware within the system
· Performing problem-solving tasks when alerted by a user or monitoring system
· Provide and maintain reliable and effective corporate and user information technology platform.
· Maintain health and security of corporate network and data delivery systems.
· Support IT projects and tasks such as the installation, configuration, maintenance, deployment and upgrade of hardware and software.
· Provide Helpdesk support and troubleshooting as needed.
· Coordinate and collaborate with management, Managed Service Providers, and other IT professionals to develop and support company IT needs and objectives.
· Add, delete, and maintain users on network and assign and update security permissions.
· Help to establish, oversee, and monitor network, data, and user security policies.
· Provide IT support and orientation for new technology users.
· Track and maintain company IT assets, status, and licensing requirements.
· Automate recurrent database tasks.
· Ad hoc activities as requested.
Education and Pre-requisites
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements
· Bachelors degree in Information Systems or 4-5 years of relevant work experience.
· Excellent knowledge of Windows operating systems, server hardware, virtualization (e.g. VMware and Hyper-V), NAS/SANs (e.g. NetApp and Dell), VoIP systems (e.g. ShoreTel/Mitel), applications such as Microsoft Office365, and database management (e.g. SQL).
· MCSA Windows Server 2016
· Valid California drivers license and a clean driving record.
· Excellent written and verbal English communications skills required. Bilingual (Spanish or Hmong) communication skills a plus.
· Ability to work evenings, weekdays, weekends, holidays on call when necessary.
Compensation and benefits
Please Apply At